1. Essay Writing Service - EssayErudite.com | Custom Writing ...

https://essayerudite.com

ABOUT US. We value excellent academic writing and strive to provide outstanding essay writing services each and every time you place an order. We write essays ...

2. Fighting For My Daughter: An Essay From Tamika Fuller

madamenoire.com/524485/essay-from-tamika-fuller

08.04.2015 · A Personal Essay From Tamika Fuller…Fighting For My Daughter: Power, Wealth, And Hip-Hop

3. essay by Leslie Jamison - The Believer

www.believermag.com/issues/201402/?read=article_jamison

My job title is Medical Actor, which means I play sick. I get paid by the hour. Medical students guess my maladies. I’m called a Standardized Patient, which means I ...

4. Fifty Orwell Essays - Project Gutenberg Australia

gutenberg.net.au/ebooks03/0300011h.html

Fifty Orwell Essays, by George Orwell, free ebook

5. Why We Write: Four Reasons - The Write Practice

thewritepractice.com/why-we-write

18.06.2014 · There's more competition among writers than ever and fewer people reading. Why do we write in the face of this competition? Here are 4 reasons why we write.

6. So I quit drinking. | Sarah Bessey

sarahbessey.com/quit-drinking

11.03.2017 · I’m right with you, Bethadilly! I’ve known about my addictive personality since high school (20 odd years ago), known about the alcoholism that runs in ...

7. The Secret to Show, Don't Tell - The Write Practice

thewritepractice.com/show-dont-tell

04.05.2015 · You've heard the classic writing rule, "Show. Don't Tell." Every writing blog ever has talked about it, and for good reason. Showing, for some reason, is ...

8. Your Ridiculously Awesome Porsche 997 Carrera S ... - …

jalopnik.com/your-ridiculously-awesome-porsche-997-carrera-s...

09.07.2017 · Make sure you check out Arlen’s links below, and as your new nights and weekends editor, if you could direct your wallpaper submissions to my email at ...

9. iceFilms.info - Globolister

globolister.com/details?site=2916&vote=1

You have not yet voted on this site! If you have already visited the site, please help us classify the good from the bad by voting on this site.

10. Culture: Music, TV & radio, books, film, art, dance ...

www.telegraph.co.uk/culture

Offers news, comment and features about the British arts scene with sections on books, films, music, theatre, art and architecture. Requires free registration.